This talk was given at WordPress North East and it details a post I wrote – Your WordPress is Not Secure? Here’s How To Fix It – and how it grew overtime to become a piece of Cornerstone Content on my blog.
This is an updated version of a similar talk earlier, with added information to replace some of the GDPR problems had with the previous talk I discussed.
Links Included In This Presentation
- My example of Cornerstone Content – “Your WordPress is Not Secure? Here’s How To Fix It“
- What is Cornerstone Content by Marieke van de Rakt
- Google Webmasters
- Answer The Public
- Hotjar (Don’t Use Hotjar)
- Page Analytics by Google Chrome Extension
If you have enjoyed my talks, feel free to subscribe to my mailing list. Whenever I announce new talks, themes or plugins, they will be shared on there.
Also you can:-
- Follow us on Twitter @winwaruk, you can also tweet that you like this talk
- Like us on Facebook
- Or just drop us an email! We like reading them!