This talk was a talk originally given at WordCamp Edinburgh and details how to integrate into your plugin or theme WordPress’ new Privacy Tools introduced in WordPress 4.9.6. This talk is the second to use Dwi’n Rhys’ new styles as well as adds on a previous talk given at WordPress Leeds.
In WordPress 4.9.6 a lot of new privacy features were introduced into WordPress that made working towards GDPR compliance just that little bit easier. In this talk, I will walk you through how I integrated the WordPress privacy features into my plugin.
WordCamp TV Link
Links Included In This Presentation
- Gist for how to add to the Personal Data Exporter
- Gist for how to add to the Personal Data Deleter
- Details of integrating Privacy (With More Examples) on the Developer Handbook.
If you have enjoyed my talks, feel free to subscribe to my mailing list. Whenever I announce new talks, themes or plugins, they will be shared on there.
Also you can:-
- Speak to me for freelance work should you have it! You can get me at Dwi’n Rhys, follow me on Twitter @dwinrhys or check me out on Facebook or Instagram!
- Follow this site on Twitter @winwaruk, you can also tweet that you like this talk
- Like us on Facebook
- Or just drop us an email! We like reading them!