This plugin adds either in the main text or a widget the ability to order a taxi direct from your mobile site to your business using Uber. You can encourage users to register for Uber using an optional setting as well. The plugin hides itself if the user isn’t on mobile, but users can still register for Uber on desktop. If you want to integrate WordPress with Uber, this is the plugin you need!
If you are interested in the Premium version, visit WP Taxi Me Premium
Installation & Setup
To install the plugin, please do the following:- First of all, check if your city is covered. You can check using Uber’s Supported Cities List.
- Upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Add New feature
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fill in your business or location details in the Settings > WP Taxi Me menu.
For more information, please read the further documentation.
To see a demo, visit this page on a mobile and you should be able to book a taxi to Manchester Piccadilly train station if you are in the Manchester area.
Support can be provided in one of two ways:-
Keep Upto Date
To get updates on WP Taxi Me as well as all our other plugins and sites, please subscribe to our mailing list below.
Latest Related Posts
Here are the last few posts published on this blog dedicated to WP Taxi Me.
- Integrate Uber To Your Business Directory using WP Taxi Me
- WP Taxi Me 2.0 Released
- WP Taxi Me Free 1.2 & WP Taxi Me Premium 1.5 Released!
- WP Taxi Me Premium v1.4 Released!
- WP Taxi Me Free (1.1.1) and Premium (1.3.1) Released!
Found a Bug?
If you have found a bug, please contact us
Like WP Taxi Me?
If you like this plugin, we would love it if you do one of the following:-
This plugin is on Github. You can view the repository here.